We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name, address and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as your postcode
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- The provision of training and qualifications
- Internal record keeping
- Proof to responsible authorities of due diligence through the provision of training
- To improve our products and services
- To send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find useful or interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- To contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Payments & Credit Cards
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
Your acceptance of these terms